Friday, August 9, 2013

Street Portraits

Cynthia reminds me of a little mouse the way she is standing in these portraits. She looks so timid. She watched me set up and take a couple photos, then agreed to a shoot just before she headed out to work at the Metro.

I'm still shooting on the same street in Hamilton, and still trying to show the life people have in this area.

-Rob Skeoch



Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton.

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment