Friday, August 9, 2013

Always a good idea to kick the tripod before shooting.

I have no idea how I framed this photo so poorly. Way to loose on the top and then cutting the girls foot off on the bottom. I must have kicked the tripod or something. Of the four frames, only this one was sharp. The child moved in the other images.

Chun was in the area with his two-year old granddaughter.

-Rob Skeoch



Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Art Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton. 

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment