Friday, August 9, 2013

Large format portraits

Shooting on a Sunday morning worked out better than I expected. I haven't shot on Sunday morning since the winter and was surprised how many people were out. I don't think they were just heading home from Saturday night either.

Manual Miranda has been living in the Kenilworth Street area of Hamilton for over 10 years. He had to pick up a few things from the store and I was set up and waiting in the area. He had time to chat and a shoot.

-Rob Skeoch



Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton. 

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment