Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You have to be tough to play ball on this field


This ball field is on a paved school play ground. The only grass in the playground is growing through the cracks in the pavement.

I doubt many players slid into home on this field. At least not twice.

The second shot is the old school itself, now closed.

Shot on my 4x10 Shen-Hao camera. 

It's part of my documentary on Hamilton.

-Rob Skeoch







Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton. 

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies including Shen-Hao cameras and Ilford sheet film in weird sizes like 4x10 is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment