Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sony Zeiss 24mm f1.8 on the NEX 6


I have the three Zeiss lenses for the Sony NEX system with me and am shooting as much as possible. The last day or so I've been using the Sony branded Zeiss 24mm f1.8 the most. I've had this lens for a while and have always enjoyed using it. I've used it in Haiti and Africa as well and find it great in low-light.

Now with the other Zeiss lenses in the line-up, you can have an entire three lens kit for the NEX, all with the Zeiss glass.

These were done with the 24mm on the NEX 6.

-Rob Skeoch

Working the streets of Kilkenny.

Kieran stopped for a pint and I grabbed a shot of him there.

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Art Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College.

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com
My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment