Monday, June 17, 2013

Zeiss Touit 32mm f1.8 on Sony NEX 6


I was out shooting again today with the Sony NEX 6 and three of the Zeiss lenses that come in the Sony E-mount. 
Right now I'm finding the wider angles more useful than the Touit 32mm f1.8 but I did use the 32mm a bit today. 
This shot of the enterance to the Rothe House was on the 32mm using the "Rich-Tone Mono" Picture Effect on the NEX. I'm pressed right up against a fence so wasn't able to back it up at all since the fence would show. Couldn't go tighter either since I didn't want to pay to enter the place.

The second shot is with the Zeiss Sony 24mm f1.8 (SEL24f18Z). This is a great length as well and really useful for general travel shooting, street portraits, or what some people call street photography. Again it was shot in the "Rich-Tone Mono" Picture Effect mode on the NEX 6.

-Rob Skeoch




Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses including the new Touit lineup for Sony NEX E-mount and Fuji X Pro X-mount is www.rangefinderstore.com 
 My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment