Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Up-date on Ilford price changes

I chatted with my Ilford distributor this morning.
It seems no products have been discontinued and no changes to the minimal orders on products. It's just a price change.

Right now I have stock of a lot of paper and film. It's at the old price. Yesterday I ordered a lot of paper and film, if it was in stock at the distributor it will ship at the old price. If it's in the container on the way from the UK to Canada it will ship at the old price, if it's part of an order already placed by the distributor with Ilford it will ship at the old price.

If it's not already on order with Ilford it will ship at the new price.

I have a couple examples of price changes on my most popular items. If you want to go to my store selling traditional photo supplies it's here.

HP5 8x10 current price is $105.33 new price is $124.19
FP4 120 Current price is $5.57 new price is $6.10
Multigrade Fibrebase Glossy 8x10 100 sheet current price is $98.61, new price is $124.26
Multigrade Fibrebase Warmtone Glossy 11x14 50 sheets current price is $122.80, new price is $154.72

Kenmere products have a price increase of 21% across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment