Sunday, October 20, 2013

One final portrait with the big camera


The project I'm working on about Kenilworth Avenue in Hamilton is nearing the end for this term at school The deadline is only a couple days away and I have to start making the final darkroom prints.

I did want to get a portrait of Brandon done before I put the camera away and headed into the darkroom. 

Working near the tracks gave me a nice variation from the other street work and I had more room to backup the camera and try different things. We were rolling along nicely until a thunder storm brought the session to an end... and ended the shooting for this term.







-Rob Skeoch

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton.

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment