Monday, September 30, 2013

The Marshal of Kenilworth

Mitch is one of the more interesting people I've met on Kenilworth. Mitch thinks he's the Marshal of the street. He dresses like Wyatt Earp with the long black coat and hat and lives in a one room apartment filled with smoke. He talks with everyone, doesn't really work and walks up ad down the street most of the days.

He wanted to be photographed by an old tree, which we did, but the light was uneven to we headed over the bars at the Hasty Mart near Hope Street.




-Rob Skeoch 

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Art Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment