Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Set up and wait

This was from the first day using my setup and wait technique on my documentary project. 

At first I was setup in the open area between the fence on the left and the baseball backstop. After a while I realized that if I put a person in this shot they would just be standing there, floating.

I moved to this better location with the fence going across which gave John Rennison something to lean on and seemed to connect him with the location in a better fashion.

I wish I had a filter that would provide that sky every time I wanted it.

This was the same day as the kids with skateboards, it just too a while to process/contact the negs.

-Rob Skeoch 





Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment