Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Old storefront in Hamilton


I've driven past this shop a number of times. 

Once and a while I'm get a good shot of the old store. Today I thought the light was very nice and stopped and took a couple frames.

You have to time your exposure between red lights if you want no cars. Plus I was trying to get a person just in the white space under the word Shoe, which was hard to do while timing the red lights.

I still have a couple frames to process so hopefully I nailed one of them.

-Rob Skeoch 




Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment