Friday, June 21, 2013

Zeiss 32mm Touit on Sony NEX 6


We started the day off with a bus ride from Cork to Ennis where we found these ruins from the 1200's. We had the place to ourselves and I had a chance to try some black and white shots with the new Zeiss 32mm f1.8 Touit. If you have room to back up this is a great length and a nice lens to use. The quality is outstanding, and these were shot on the Sony NEX 6.

After shooting the ruins we heard some crowd cheering up the road so walked over to watch a Hurling Championship between the top schools in the county. The crowd get's into this sport as well as the parents.

 -Rob Skeoch








Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses including the new lenses for the Sony NEX and Fuji X Pro is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment