Thursday, June 27, 2013

The cliffs with Zeiss 32mm Touit


I find the detail I'm getting from the Sony NEX and the Zeiss Touit 32mm outstanding. These black and white shots are done with the Rich Tone Mono Picture Effect, which is like an HDR three-exposure mode for black and white. Seems to give nice detail in the sky as well as the stonework. 

I've been using the NEX 6 with the three Zeiss lenses throughout the trip. Not all the photos are great, but it's not the equipment's fault. 

These were done with the Sony NEX 6 and Zeiss 32mm Touit.

-Rob Skeoch







Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

My retail store for rangefinder gear and lenses including these new E-mount Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment