Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Sony RX1R compared to RX1


I have the Sony RX1R for a couple hours. I've tried to take the same photo with both the RX1R and RX1. These were shot RAW and jpeg, but I have no way to open the RAW.

Shot Aperture priority at f5.6. ISO200. Hand held.

The RX1 is a production model. The RX1R is a pre-production model, but is the highest quality next to full-production. Images have been up-loaded full size but it only views a portion of the file.

Taken with RX1R

Taken with RX1R


Taken with RX1

Taken with Rx1

-Rob Skeoch 

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Art Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College.

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

1 comment:

  1. Climate change is a terrible problem, and it absolutely needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority. See the link below for more info.


    #priority
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete