Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shooting my documentary on the 4x10 with a new Nikkor 120mm lens.

I was working on my documentary on Hamilton today. Shooting with my 4x10 camera and a new Nikkor 120mm f8 lens that covers the format. I hope the wide angle shots will give more foreground impact to the photos. 

These are a couple samples of what I was shooting today.



-Rob Skeoch 

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Art Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton. 

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment