Saturday, September 18, 2010

My work at a local gallery

While you're visiting in Hamilton this fall, why not drop in and view artwork by local artists at the new Atrium Gallery at McMaster Innovation Park. Over 40 artists are showing their work in the gallery including three of my pieces.

I'm displaying three large black and white photographs of markets I travelled through in China during 2009. My shots where done on 35mm Delta 100 film on a Zeiss Ikon rangefinder camera. They are traditional prints made in the darkroom.

The show will be on display until November, 2010 and is part of the Art in the Workplace efforts at MIP. Many of the pieces are for sale.

McMaster Innovation Park
175 Longwood Road South,
Hamilton, ON
L8P 0A1
905-667-5500

Rob Skeoch
www.thepicturedesk.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment