Monday, March 1, 2010

Lecture at the Oakville Camera Club


I've tried to make this photo a little more dramatic in Photoshop than it really was. It was a shot of the model I used for a lighting demo I was doing with three hot lights. I've included the original file as well as the black and white conversion.

The demo was part of a lecture at the Oakville Camera Club on the Photo A Day Challenge.

This is a great club, with a lot of enthusiasm. They meet on the first and third Monday's of the month at the Knox Presbyterian Church at 89 Dunn Street in Oakville.

Since I got there early I was able to grab a nice shot of the setting sun on the front of the church as well.

These photos were all taken with the A550 Sony camera. The church was done with the Zeiss 24-70 F2.8 while the lighting demo was taken with the Zeiss 135mm F1.8.




Rob Skeoch
www.thepicturedesk.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment