Monday, January 25, 2010

Working the Graveyard Shift


It was raining again as I headed into work today. How can it rain in January, shouldn't there be snow on the ground of something.

Anyway another rainy day and I'm heading into work and I drive by the local graveyard where I stop in for a look at the military markers.

There's a great photo here somewhere, I might just go back in November.

This was the same roll of film from yesterday, the shutters gone on this camera. Again I tried to burn the top of the frame in, but it was a good stop different in exposure.

Rob Skeoch
www.thepicturedesk.ca

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rob I think you got a nice shot there alreay.. where is this Cemetary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's in Burlington right along the lake where Burlington meets Hamilton.

    -rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I drove by it once or twice. Should make a trip down ther and have a look and swing through Pt credit on the way I need a litghthouse for a project and theres one there that should do. Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete