Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting organized and streamlining the process

Today I had a late start and was busy with work most of the day. I did two frames on 8x10 of a still life then had a chance to process them.

I didn't like the look of the negative so did a quick reshoot right at the end of the day.

I'm much more streamlined now with the processing. I had the film in the final wash about 45 minutes after taking the shot. Having every thing ready to go makes a huge difference.

Do you have any tips you can pass along from what you've learnt so far?

Rob Skeoch
www.thepicturedesk.ca

1 comment:

  1. Rob,

    I try to keep these thoughts in mind when I'm thinking about my POD.

    1. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, it just has to be a photo.

    2. I try and plan the next days subject when I post today's photo.

    3. It's like pj, some days it's hard, others it's easy.

    don

    ReplyDelete