Sunday, October 20, 2013

A classic large format portrait




This shot of Susan has become the classic look of my series on Kenilworth Avenue. I was set up on the street and Susan walked by and had time to stay for a portrait before continuing on to work. Well dressed and well mannered she was a great addition to the collection of portraits which seem to concentrate more on the rough parts of the area. 

The street in the background is also typical of this area.



-Rob Skeoch 

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College. 

Cig Harvey is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton.

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com 
My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment