Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sony RX1R images and RX1 images


I've had a chance to borrow the RX1R from Sony. This is a pre-production version but Sony says it's the top quality of pre-production and is is close to final production versions.

I've tried to take the same shot with both the RX1R and RX1 cameras. Both were set to ISO200, Aperture mode, f5.6 and hand held.

I shot both RAW and jpeg but have no way of opening the RAW files so these are all standard jpegs. Same for both cameras.

Maybe there's something useful in these photos for you.

-Rob Skeoch

Taken with RX1R

Taken with RX1R

Taken with RX1R

Taken with RX1R

Full Size file taken with RX1R

Taken with the RX1

Taken with the RX1

Taken with the RX1

Taken with the RX1

Full Size file taken with the RX1

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Master of Fine Arts Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College.

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com

My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment