Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wow, the A99 at ISO1600

I had a chance to use the new Sony A99 camera and gave it a try at ISO1600. These were very low light and I could have held the camera steadier.... or could have turned the Steady Shot back on. 

These are with either the Zeiss 24mm f2 or the Zeiss 85mm f1.4 both wonderful lenses that I would suggest to everyone who enjoys top gear.

These are part of my documentary on grass roots rodeo cowboys and bull riders.







Rob Skeoch
My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com
My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com

1 comment:

  1. WOW, indeed! I've been following your A99 posts and have been impressed with all of them, but I didn't know you had the SS turned off! I invested in the A33 when it first came out, and I'm in no position to buy this beast at the moment, but when I do step up to something better, it looks like it will be this!

    ReplyDelete