Friday, January 15, 2010

Still trying to get a nice panorama

The great thing about shooting 8x10 is the joy I get from using the camera.

Of all the cameras I have, my Ebony LF is the most enjoyable camera to shoot with. Everything works just like it should, the photo looks better on the ground glass than it does it real life.... and as a bonus, you get 80 square inches of negative to print. If it gets better than this I haven't found it.

I went back to Tiffany Falls today and shot with a wider lens hoping to make a panorama shot.

Rob Skeoch
www.thepicturedesk.ca

3 comments:

  1. how do you manage to have so much time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the image, I would like to see

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a few days behind in my printing... and with the football games tomorrow it might take a few more days to catch up with the printing.

    ReplyDelete